Heavens, has it really been almost three months since I linked up to Small Successes? Ah well, quarterly is better than not at all, right?!
- Survived the first trimester!
- We made it through the holidays and they really were quite enjoyable and relaxing (to an extent). We're wrapping up birthday week around here now (yes, both kids, five days apart...I'm excited for my July baby). We have Baptism Anniversaries to celebrate next week and THEN things should slow down considerably in the "celebration" department. It's about time, we've been at it since the Feast of St. Nicholas. Whew!
- Got professional pics of the kids done today. Check out the sidebar for a preview, they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
- Am wrapping up a yearlong plus project I've been working on and the end is fiiiiiiiiiiiiinally in sight. I couldn't be more grateful.
- Did lots of reorganizing around the house. Things feel good. Sometimes after Christmas it gets a little, um, stressful with all the new items (namely toys), but after sorting, purging, packing and reorganizing, I think we're good. For now.
I guess that's about it this go around. Maybe I'll try to be better about linking up again here in the near future. To share in the successes, visit Sherry at Chocolate For Your Brain.
2 comments:
Yay for being past the 1st trimester! The pictures of the kids look great, they are growing so much. I have been doing some reorganizing, sorting, and purging too. It is a nice way to start the new year.
Congratulations on baby #3 & for making it through the 1st trimester!
What great successes! We haven't done any professional photos of the kids since our 3yr was 3 months old! My parents keep bugging me for updated ones, but it's so expensive. I'm thinking of just taking photos myself & having them printed.
Post a Comment